a few words about usWe are dedicated to sparking the interest of every child we teach...
Our combined Alef Bet Jewish Montessori programs provide a variety of educational materials and experiences which are designed to facilitate maximum independent learning and exploration while providing one-on-one guidance from the teachers.
Here the child experiences the blend of freedom and discipline to act and develop along the lines of his/her own inner direction. We provide materials that aid in the refinement of the child's senses so that they will better serve her/his intellect and contribute to his/her independence and self-esteem.
who comes to aleph betOur Alef Bet and Jewish Montessori programs are great for:
- 1. Jewish children ages 3-6 in our Preschool program.
- 2. Jewish children who study in a public school and are interested in learning Hebrew and about their Jewish heritage.
- 3. Pre-Bat/Bar Mitzvah who are interested in learning basic Hebrew reading as a preparation course to learning Haftara with a rabbi/ cantor.
- 4. Children who are currently enrolled in Judaic studies and need some extra help in subjects of the Hebrew curriculum.
- 5. An enrichment program for every Jewish child.
- 6. Young adults who have acquired basic knowledge of the Hebrew language and would like to maintain and improve their skills in speaking and writing Hebrew.